Dating scan anxiety, scan anxiety
Been for my scan it was amazing. Stay at Home Mums.
I had a scan at about 9 weeks with my OB for my first. They don't have to put anything on the referral other than "dating scan".
This thread is napping. Keep your hopes up cause this way you will stay positive for most of the time regardless of the outcome.
Nervous about dating scan after a missed miscarriage
Switch to Threaded Mode. Find all posts by uk I don't think I could dating scan with the stress if it wasn't a perfect scan!
It is lovely that you are concerned for your sister and her baby, but the sonographer would have raised concers if it was thought the baby was not it should be. I hardly speak before hand as i am terrified, and they are so good with me.
Does anyone else feel like this? It didn't help I had my referral for 4 weeks before I actually went to the scan!
Add a comment
Recent posts in Da dating truths in 2009 Anyone use music during labour? I hope that your bubs is a sticky one. I'd ask for an earlier scan, or can you ask the hospital or another dr or do you have an OB?
I never made it to this dating scan anxiety with my last pregnancy as I started spotting 5 days before and was sent for an earlier scan which showed that I had suffered a missed miscarriage. For me it comes in waves - half the time I'm happy and excited and rubbing my bump and the other half I'm imagining the worst.
They have changed my dating scan from next Monday to Friday 1st November when I will be 12 weeks so that I can have the downs tests x.
- Black dating sites australia
- Eye patch dating
- Guide writing online dating profile
- 25 years old online dating
- Miller 252 spool gun hook up
- Black christian dating site uk
- British dating vs american
- Under 18 hookup site
- Low priority matchmaking league
- Funny girl dating headlines
- Best dating site for japanese
- Dating an irish guy yahoo
- 100 free dating site free online dating
- Speed dating im deutschunterricht
- Speed dating reality show
- Libra dating gemini